Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fall Clean-Up!

As we get ready for winter here in the Midwest a lot of us clean up our yards and put away the patio furniture!

Do you have any outdoor plastic tables or chairs? Do they ever get super dirty from just sitting outside? Why not put them away clean and ready for the spring?

I am a little behind in putting away our patio furniture, but I finally got around to it! I have a white plastic table that had a lot of dirt buildup on it. In the past I would have gotten out the spray and a scrub brush and gone to town! Not this year!

I grabbed my Norwex EnviroCloth and Cleaning Paste and got started. I timed myself... (I am serious) In literally under two minutes (1 minute and 53 seconds to be exact), I had the entire table looking like new! I was psyched and my husband couldn't believe it... his exact words "I just thought it was a lost cause and I was going to spray paint it."

Thanks to Norwex and two of the top selling products, my patio furniture is clean and ready for the Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment