Saturday, January 9, 2016

One of the Essentials!!

A fairly simple post, but I would like to share with you one of my Norwex Essentials!! It isn't necessarily one of our top 10 sellers, but it is something we use in our house, everyday, all day long!! And honestly, I dont't know what I did without it!!

The Netted Dish Cloth

The netted dish cloth replaces sponges that you were using to scrub dishes! It is  loosely woven nylon which allows food particles to rinse right out of it. It works great on caked on, baked on messes as well as cast iron pans!! You can also use it to get flour, dough, and crusties off of your counters! You will need to follow up your counters with an EnviroCloth in order to wipe up the water/crumbs. The dish cloth is great wherever scrubbing power is needed! This is my favorite thing....after rinsing, wash in the top rack of your dishwasher!!! Seriously, this thing is the best! I will never use a different dish scrubber again!



The Netted Dish Clo

No comments:

Post a Comment