Friday, December 4, 2015

On The First Day of Christmas!

Norwex is featuring one product on each of the first twelve days of December on their Facebook page

I am going to share these with you as I truly believe they are informational and highlight great products offered by Norwex!

On the First Day of Christmas my true love gave to me... A Norwex Dusting Mitt!!!

The Norwex Dusting Mitts make a fantastic gift, as they are ideal for quick, chemical-free dusting throughout the house, including blinds, screens, and table tops. The Mitt contains our exclusive BacLock agent for self-cleansing purposes, as it inhibits bacterial odor, mold and mildew growth within the product. Did we mention it's available in 2 colors? Blue and green! - Norwex Facebook Page



Follow me on Facebook HERE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment