Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Laundry Detergent that is Truly Free and Works!

I thought I would share another "before and after Norwex" testimony today!

Norwex makes a laundry detergent, Ultra Power Plus, that non-toxic and biodegradable and free from phosphates, sulfates, chlorine, dye fragrance, and fillers!

Not only is it environmentally friendly but it works fantastically as your every day laundry detergent and a stain spot remover! In HE washing machines you only need 1 tsp. (seriously, 1 tsp.) of Ultra Power Plus. In non HE washing machines 1 TBS is recommended. That is such a small amount of detergent!!!

Here is a before and after shot of a set in stain. I have an almost one year old who is by far the messiest human I have ever seen. This shirt was stain treated and washed multiple times with detergent and stain spray bought from a common big box store. I was just about ready to toss it.

Then I started using the Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent. After an overnight soak and a normal cycle in the washing machine the stain was out! I couldn't believe it! Baby girl messes have nothing on me now!



No comments:

Post a Comment